◆Extension of contract

If you want to extend your occupancy in the same apartment, you need to check the following before the lease contract expires.
① Please make an offer to the landlord or the management company for extension of occupancy one month before the contract expires. The offer is particularly required if you leave Osaka University due to graduation or completion of study.
② If you are permitted in ①, you need to review the rent guarantee and complete the procedure.
・Coop-Rent Insure subscribers will receive a renewal form by mail before the contract expires. The renewal will be completed after your payment.
・If you are a subscriber of “Comprehensive Renter’s Insurance for Foreign Students Studying in Japan,” please complete the procedure for switching to Coop-Rent Insure at the real estate company that mediates your rent contract or CO-OP MY ROOM (limited to be the MY ROOM properties).

Support Office

Suita Campus:
1-1 Yamadaoka Suita Osaka 565-0871 Japan
(Visa Procedures)
  Tel: +81-(0)6-6879-4750
  Tel: +81-(0)6-6879-4748

INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS: Osaka University - Global 30

Osaka University

The information on this site is subject to change without notice.
Osaka University accepts no responsibility for any inconvenience resulting from use of the information contained on this site.