3. Using the CESR Web Application System
Support Office makes a CESR application form to submit to the Immigration Bureau. Applicants are requested to enter your required information through the CESR Web Application System. If there is any wrong information, it will take more time than usual for the issuance of CESR. Only applicant can enter the information, NOT Osaka University staff. Thank you for your understanding.
Necessary documents for the web application
- Passport (You can apply for your CESR without the valid passport.
If your passport is under proceeding, please click the “proceeding” button.)
- Form1: Information of Visa Application
- Form2: Information Sheet for the CESR Web Application
Please refer to the Form2 which you received from Osaka University staff.
- 【When you apply for your family’s CESR】
For your spouse: Official certificate which shows the family relationship with you such as marriage certificate.
For your child(ren): Official certificate which shows the family relationship with you such as birth certificate.
CESR WEB Application System
Procedures for CESR Web Application System
- Choose your status at Osaka University on the top page.
- The screen jumps to the information entry screen of the appropriate type of the visa.
Back ground color
- Yellow: Student
- Blue: Professor
- Yellow Green: Cultural Activities
- Pink: Dependent.
If you do not receive an email, the application might not be completed, OR the email might store in the spam mail box. If you do not receive an email, please contact the Support Office.
Notes on the web application
- When you enter the amount of money
- About “Your Postal Mailing address of CESR”
When your CESR is issued, Support Office will send it to you by EMS. Please enter the correct postal mailing address where somebody can be sure to receive the EMS.
Enter the number with the one-byte letter, without comma, without currency unit.
(Good Example) ○120000
(Bad Example) ×120,000 ×120000yen ×１２００００
|2. CESR Procedure «||» 4. Necessary immigration procedure during your stay|
|« Back to Index|